Delfin s.r.l. is glad to announce our new compartment bag technology.
General Technical Characteristics:
- painted steel frame
- Pneumatic Reel Holder Shaft
- Automatic "End Film" Detection
- 3 Servo Driven Film Pulling
- Multiple Loading Stations
- Vertical and Horizontal Sealing Bars for Compartment division
- 4 Infrared Counters from Conic Vibrating Bowl
- 4 Infrared Counters from Step Vibrating Bowl
- 1 Infrared Counter for Screws (Diskette System)
- 1 Double Weight Counter for Nails
- 8 Double Synchronization Baskets
- 10 Up/Down Shut Pneumatically Controlled
- Exit Belt
- Final Check Weigher
- PLC Siemens Control
- Tablet to control the line
- Software in Windows Environment
up to 20 bags per minute depending on the configuration.
200 mm bag divided in 2 by 100 mm compartment s.
Possibility to change the compartments configuration.
Possibility to run a single compartment (traditional kit bags)
AUTOMATIC LINE FOR THE EXTRUSION AND PACKAGING OF FRUIT BARS
Delfin Srl has in the recent month's sold several lines for the extruding and packaging of fruit bars.
The bars come from the extruder's belt and by menas of phasing belts we transfer the bars onto the wrapping material of our inverted film roll holder machine mod. Gemini 500.
The capacity of the line is depended on the extruder type in this case was 80 pieces/minute.
DELFIN ENTERS THE CANDY MARKET
with a pillow-pack for the packaging of single candy at speeds of up to 300 packs per minute.
We are at your disposal for any packaging needs you may have, upon receipt of your request we will contacted by our staff in the shortest possible time.